- Bioenergy Technologies | PNNL
- Recommended for you
- Advances in fungal biotechnology for industry, agriculture, and medicine 
- Nova War (The Shoal Sequence, Book 2);
- Advances In Fungal Biotechnology For Industry, Agriculture, And Medicine 2004.
- Adaptive Query Processing (Foundations and Trends in Databases).
- Circuit Cellar (July 2003).
- SearchWorks Catalog!
- 18.14 Fungi as cell factories.
- Featured channels.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Bioenergy Technologies | PNNL
Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation?
Why not share! Embed Size px.
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
- [P.D.F] "Advances in Fungal Biotechnology for Industry, Agriculture, and Medicine" [E.P.U.B].
- Featured channels!
- Advances in Fungal Biotechnology for Industry, Agriculture, and Medicine | Jan S. Tkacz | Springer!
- Armies of the East India Company 1750-1850 (Men-at-Arms 453)?
- Advances in fungal biotechnology for industry, agriculture, and medicine in SearchWorks catalog!
- JMB :: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- Cicero: Politics and Persuasion in Ancient Rome.
- News & Publications.
Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No.
No Downloads. Nature biotechnology 26 5 , , Science , , Genome, transcriptome, and secretome analysis of wood decay fungus Postia placenta supports unique mechanisms of lignocellulose conversion D Martinez, J Challacombe, I Morgenstern, D Hibbett, M Schmoll, Cell 7 , , Nature biotechnology 28 9 , , Nature biotechnology 29 10 , , Genome research 21 6 , , Mycology 2 3 , , Biochemistry 30 45 , , Nanotechnology 17 22 , , Nature genetics 49 6 , , Algal research 22, , Tkacz : In the past half century, filamentous fungi have grown in commercial importance not only in the food industry but also as sources of pharmaceutical agents for the treatment of infectious and metabolic diseases and of specialty proteins and enzymes used to process foods, fortify detergents, and perform biotransformations.
Recommended for you
The commercial impact of molds is also measured on a negative scale since some of these organisms are significant as pathogens of crop plants, agents of food spoilage, and sources of toxic and carcinogenic compounds. Recent advances in the molecular genetics of filamentous fungi are finding increased application in the pharmaceutical, agricultural, and enzyme industries, and this trend promises to continue as the genomics of fungi is explored and new techniques to speed genetic manipulation become available.
This volume focuses on the filamentous fungi and highlights the advances of the past decade, both in methodology and in the understanding of genomic organization and regulation of gene and pathway expression. SlideShare Entdecken Suche Sie. Suche senden.
Advances in fungal biotechnology for industry, agriculture, and medicine 
Dann am besten gleich teilen! Starten Sie mit. Full Name Comment goes here.